Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nathan Van Vranken Lecture in Texas!

Howdy folks!  I consider the Jersey Boys team family.  With that being said, my brother Nathan has been very busy, so I wanted to take a moment and announce his lecture coming up.  If you are in the area, be sure to catch his talk.  Highly recommend.

Nathon:

Hello Folks,

I will be giving a talk on my thesis research at the ESRI-STEM science fair at Brookhaven College in Farmers Branch located near Dallas, Texas. My lecture will be on Saturday, at 12pm on the weekend of October 19th. My talk will be titled “The Ecology and Life History of The Captain: A New Occurrence of Tylosaurus kansasensis”.

Address to the location will be:
Brookhaven College
3939 Valley View Lane
Building “H”
Farmer’s Branch, Texas
75244


2 comments: